Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Word Art Wednesday - Week Four Anything Goes

Hello!

This is my second post of the day, for my DeNami Designs Product Spotlight click here.

It's my final post as Guest Designer over on the Word Art Wednesday blog! I have truly enjoyed it and I am honored to have been asked. I wanted to say thank you to Karen and the rest of the design team for letting me design along side them this month! 

As always, Anything Goes Challenge at WAW as long as it's Family Friendly. You can find this weeks word art/scripture on the WAW blog which you are welcome to download to your computer. 

Here is the card I created sharing the scripture this week. 
I started with a gray card base and worked with some papers from the DCWV Old West designer stack.  I printed the scripture on white cardstock and die-cut with a circle nestie. I added a gray scallop circle behind it and embellished with some beautiful flowers in my stash. 

The Fabulous sponsor this week is Kimberly at My Craft Spot. One winner will win one free stamp set! Awesome!!!

Thank you so much for allowing me to share my Word Art with you this month! Don't forget you can pick up the FREE word/art scripture digi on the Word Art Wednesday Blog this week. I sure would love it if you popped over there and said hi and joined me in my final week plus you want to see what the other talented ladies have created to inspire you with! 
Have a fantastic day!

I am also joining in at Link Up Tuesday - Linky Party, Sunday {Fun}day - Linky Party, Just B Creative - Just Because Linky Party.

Blessings,
~Tammy~

14 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Just beautiful, Tammy! You rock flowers like no one else :)

Audrey Pettit said...

A really pretty color combo and a great design! Love the layered circle nesties with the scripture. The flower looks stunning below.

sandi said...

This is just beautiful Tammy!

Lisa Elton said...

You've done a wonderful job for them Tammy!! Today is no exception, such a pretty and peaceful card!

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous colors Tammy! The design is so pretty and elegant! What a beautiful scripture to!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Diane Noble said...


Tammy, how fun to get to know you a little bit through your gorgeous art work. Your cards have been fabulous and I especially love this week's. So glad your spot on WAW led me to your blog so I can follow along and enjoy your creations for a long time. Thanks for sharing with us! Diane

Jinny Newlin said...

I just love pink and gray together. Such elegance, Tammy!

Maria said...

Beautiful design with lovely verse, Tammy! Such pretty colors together with a lovely flower!

Natalie said...

This is so pretty!! I've always loved the pink and gray combo, very elegant together. Blessings!

Sue Lelli said...

Your papers and flowers are just BEAUTIFUL with that Fabulous scripture! LOVE your card, Tammy!

Pegcraftalot.blogspot.com said...

Pink and grey a real classy card, love that flower! Did you create it?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Such lovely colors, and you really made the Scripture shine out. I look forward to seeing more of your cards at Word Art Wednesday! :-)

Unknown said...

what a beautiful way to say goodbye. this is so perfectly cas and elegant!

Lisa said...

Stunningly beautiful!! The background paper is so pretty and the flower is gorgeous!! You designed around the scripture perfectly!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts