Wednesday, May 20, 2015

With Sympathy

Hi!

I've been MIA due to scheduling conflicts. It makes it hard to find time to get in my crafty space and get creative these days. It's all good, but I need to clone me on most days.

I have a sympathy card to share today using Cardabilites as my starting point.
 
 I started up with Buff Ivory Cardstock as the base of the card onto which I added my pieced patterned paper from a K & Company paper stack I've had for quite sometime. I added a length of crochet trim where the papers meet for added texture and visual interest.  I used a sentiment from My Pink Stamper. I think the script is so pretty.  I added lots of pretty flowers to include crochet flowers that I layered on top of the other.
I am going to keep this short and sweet this morning! 

As mentioned, I found inspiration from Cardabilites Sketch Challenge.

I hope you have a great day!
~Tammy~


17 comments:

Beth F. said...

What a great. Card! I really like that crocheted rose. Beautiful!

jessica said...

Beautiful card Tammy!

Lizzyc said...

This looks lovely, so glad you were inspired by the Cardabilites sketch, thanks for sharing your card..

Audrey Pettit said...

This is so beautiful, Tammy! I love the vintage feel and love the kraft and ivory combo mixed with those soft papers. And the flower cluster is just fabulous. Loving the layered crochet blooms. So perfect with the lace trim!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the crocheted flower and the wood grain!!!

Cathrine Sandvik said...

This is such a lovely card. The earth tones is wonderful. Thanks for joining in with Cardabilities! Love from Cathrine- DT

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the pretty papers!! The flower is so beautiful!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Elton said...

Love your pretty cluster of blooms Tammy! The papers and soft colors give this a sort of vintage vibe. Nicely done!!

Sherrie K. said...

Such a pretty card! The color combination and patter papers are so pretty and love the crochet flowers:)
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Sukie said...

Lovely card with the pretty kraft and colors combination! Great take on the sketch too!

Sue Lelli said...

This is such a Beautiful sympathy card, Tammy! I need to make one and you have inspired me. Perfect colors and design!

Greta said...

I like your choice of papers & the crocheted flowers are so special--lovely sympathy card, Tammy!

Darlene said...

Just beautiful Tammy ... so glad you were able to find a little "ME" time! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities! We hope you’ll join us again real soon! Good Luck!
Darlene
CARDABILITIES DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Irish Cherokee said...

Love the patterned paper and crochet trim Tammy. Beautiful card with a decided country feel.

Hugs and Blessings
Jim

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is beautiful, Tammy and I'm sure it will bring comfort to the recipient.

I found you thanks to Jim (Irish Cherokee) and I'm so glad I did.

Hugs,
Em x

Little Things said...

wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities!

Teresa said...

I love the papers that you picked for your card and also using those doilies the way you did, it's super cute :) Thank you too for sharing it with all of us on the Cardabilties challenge for this month.