Monday, October 13, 2014

Ghostly Greetings!

Hi!

*Super Excited that this card was the My Creative Time Designer Challenge Winner on 11/13/14 Yay! I am always honored and blessed! Thank You!*

How are you on this fine morning!?! I am behind in my Halloween card making this year.  I thought I would give the Designer Challenge a try at My Creative Time

So here it goes...using lots of goodies from My Creative Time online store.
I began with a white card base, and I added a strip of patterned paper to the left hand side of the card front. I vertically wrapped a length of black checked gingham ribbon around the card where the patterned paper ended and tied in a bow further embellishing with Yellow Baker's Twine and an orange button.
I used a Halloween Journaling card from my stash, and I added it to the bottom of the card front adding a few enamel dots to the lower corner. The rest of the products used to complete the card are all from My Creative Time and the supply list is below.
MCT products used:
Fright Night
~ Trick or Treat
Here is the Inspiration photo!
I am also sharing this card at 3GirlJam - Halloween, Aloha Friday Challenge - Dies or Punches, FabnFunky - Anything with Ribbon, Simply Create Too - Halloween, Craftin' Desert Divas - Halloween.

Last weekend I created a card for Trendy Twine and only giving a sneak on my blog. I received many emails about the card, so I thought I would share it here and give further product information.

As you can see, I used a Small Glassine Bag on the front of my card to serve as a pocket to hold the Halloween Greeting tag I made using Grape Limeade Trendy Twine to embellish the top.

Using a Small Glassine Bag is a fun and interactive way to dress up a card, and the recipient can use the tag as a bookmark or pass along to someone else when they want to dress up a package.  Extra goodies are from Michael's (Sequins and Spider)

All the dies and stamped images to create this card came from My Creative Time!
MCT products used:

That's it for me! I hope you have a fabulous week!
~Tammy~

24 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Way too cute to spook Tammy!! That little ghost in the polaroid surrounded by the bats is adorable!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

these are super cute projects. love the bats

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are just FABULOUS! LOVING the ghost and the legs!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Akkkk!! In LOVE with your Halloween cards, Tammy! So, so, SO fabulous!

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your cards Tammy! That first one is perfect for the MCT challenge!
AWESOME take on the inspiration photo and such a CUTE card LO!
AWESOME job my friend!
Thanks for sharing and playing along with the My Creative Time Designer Challenge!

Cassandra said...

Absolutely perfect! Love that cute little ghostie!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the design!! That ghost is too cute!! All of the details are fabulous!! And your TT card is just amazing!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Mensing said...

Love the ghosty, perfect for Simply Create Too Challenge. That bow is out of this world. Thank you for joining us at SCT Challenge. Hope to see ya again.

Migdalia said...

Spooky cute & fun!! Super fun cards!! AMAZING!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Anonymous said...

So So cute Tammy!!

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Tammy: Your Halloween projects are all so, so cute. Thank you for joining us in our "Halloween [or Use Lots of Orange]" Challenge #73. Hope to see your entries in our upcoming challenges too!

Diane
Simply Create Too Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are just the spooky cutest! Great details! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Jessi Fogan said...

So incredibly cute!!! I love all the embellies - that spider, and the green/purple twine. SO halloweeny!

Sue Lelli said...

BOOtiful ghost card! So many FAB Halloween details! And your second one just rocks!

Karen said...

So adorable!! I love both of your cards! Thanks for linking up your project at Craftin Desert Divas! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER DUPER job with both projects, they are both AWESOME!!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!! :)

teachdanz said...

I love your card and how you incorporated a journaling card into it!! Your bow is fabulous too! Thanks for linking up with the Craftin Desert Divas "Halloween" linky party.
Nicole
CDD dt

snappy scrappy said...

Both are adorable!!!...thanks for playing along with our challenge at MCT!! Lee-Ann :)

Greta said...

I do love your work, Tammy! So creative!

Donna K said...

Eeeeks...both creations are wonderfully done, Tammy! I really love how so many of the MCT die have stitched edging, don't you? Good stuff. Your Ghostly greetings is filled with so much yummy halloween stuff, bats and ghosts and pumpkins too, fun, fun. Love your gingham bow as well. Your glassine bag on top of that fun card is AWESOME!! Such fun designs. You are such an talented lady. Thanks for sharing with us at 3GirlJAM and I hope you have a fab week!

Leanne said...

oh my these are both fabulous cards!! The clean lines, the cool dies and the fun images all make these two Halloween cards some of the best I've seen. Great job!
Mahalo for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenges (#34). Good luck!

maria f. said...

"I brake for bats" - what a riot! I love the touches of gray on your card. And that ribbon/button combo is great. Thanks for joining the Halloween fun at Simply Create Too!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

This is stunning! Love it! Thanks for joining in on the My Creative Time: Designer Challenge!!!! :)

LucyLu said...

Both projects are awesome!!! You did an amazing job!!! Thank you for joining us over at My Creative Time - Designer Challenge!!!