Monday, January 14, 2013

Paper Sweeties January Release Day 2

Hi there and welcome to Day 2 of the Paper Sweeties January release! Debbie, the owner of Paper Sweeties, has come up with up with sets not only fit for a Princess, but also a Prince! :-) Today I am going to showcase Prince Jake!
The new set Jake is featuring here is called You're My Prince Charming complete with Regal Uniform, Crown and sentiments. I used colored pencils and mineral spirits to bring his uniform to life. Royal Blue jewels were added to his Crown.  
I hope you will visit the other Design Team ladies to check out their amazing projects. Just click on the ladies names below to hop on over to see what they have for you! 
I am adding this to the Sunday Funday Link Party - Anything Goes and DL. Art Thankful Thursday - Anything Goes
Thanks for visiting me! I will see you tomorrow for another peek.

~Tammy~

15 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Prince Jake is so cute... I love his crown..great birthday card..

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Tammy what a fab birthday card for a two year old! xx

Nancy said...

What a "charming" card, Tammy! Have a great week!...Nancy :o)

Brandi said...

This is so cute!

Benzi said...

Oh, a Prince card...that unique and so cute. I love his crown..looks so royal.

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Tammy - Jake looks amazing! Great card for a little prince!

Emily Keaton said...

Too cute, Tammy!

Sue Lelli said...

CUTE card, Tammy! LOVE the bold 2 on that blue starburst!

Lori said...

Love the combination of patterns in this card - it's wonderful!

Andrea Ewen said...

How adorable, Tammy! Love all the vibrant colors, the awesome seam binding bow and Jake's regal outfit! What a fabulous card!

MS said...

so sweet! I love that you made a Prince card too!

Jessi Fogan said...

Aha, with a princess there must be a prince! Super sweet - love the royal blue to go with the royal sentiment :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Aaack! Adorable for a 2 year old's birthday card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooo precious!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and that prince!!

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet-- no wonder thay are called paper sweeties.. I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com